Outback Fence and Deck has decades of experience and is highly qualified in all aspects of designing and installing ornamental aluminum fencing and custom wood fencing.
As a discerning homeowner, you not only want a fence that is appealing, you want it to last for years to come. The professionals at Outback Fence and Deck install extra sturdy, easy-to-maintain wood or aluminum custom fencing around your property or pool. We’ve been serving Jacksonville, Florida and the surrounding area for over 20 years.
We build beautiful ornamental aluminum or wood fences to enclose and separate property, for protection, or to provide the privacy you desire. Our fences always add a great deal of character and charm to your property.
Why do many homeowners choose aluminum fencing over other materials? Here are a few advantages of aluminum fencing:
- Compatible with almost any type of topography. Aluminum fencing is considered a rackable material. This means it is adjustable so if your property has hills or slopes you won’t have unsightly gaps along the fence line. Your fence will maintain an even level across the ground ensuring the security of your property.
- You get the classic look of wrought iron or steel at a lower cost. Aluminum is about one-third of the weight of steel fencing so it requires less specialized production and makes it easier to transport and install. In turn, lightweight materials like aluminum usually have distinctly lower labor costs.
- Aluminum is Not Susceptible to Corrosion. Unlike metal, aluminum does not rust. Of course, you still want to finish your aluminum fence with a protective coating, but you do not need to prevent or treat rust.
- Extremely Simple Maintenance. If you want one of the easiest fences to maintain, an aluminum fence is the one to choose. Wood must be regularly refinished and painted, aluminum never needs a new protective coat. To care for it you simply clear away debris, such as piles of fallen leaves and twigs, as it builds up.
Request a Quote
Looking for extra privacy? A beautiful custom wood fence may be the perfect solution.
- Durability. The lifespan of wooden fences can be extended with regular maintenance and proper care. When compared to other materials, wood has the ability to resist impact. If precautions such as the use of sealants are taken, wood fencing is guaranteed to last for decades.
- Wood Fences Are Environmentally Friendly. One benefit of choosing a wood fence over other materials is its recyclable components. It doesn’t get ‘greener’ than wood! Wood fences are almost completely biodegradable, and wood is a renewable resource.
- Perfect for privacy and security. If you want visual privacy along with valued security, a wood privacy fence can provide those benefits easily and beautifully. And with a 1-year warranty on workmanship, you can rest assured that your fence will be sturdy and provide solid protection for you and your property.
- Ease of Installation and Affordability. Everyone knows installing a quality fence can be an investment. Wood offers a price-point option that may make it easier to say yes to a new fence.
Outback Fence and Deck is the go-to company in Northeast Florida for fencing and decking. We provide expert consultations and installations for a fence or deck that will last for years to come.
Custom Fencing, Decks and Entry Gates